Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Welcome

For those of you who may not have read recent comments added to our Scarlet Letter discussion. We have a new book club member, Magali. And I wanted to say WELCOME. We are always so excited to ad another mind to the thoughts that we have on the book selections.

Magali is originally from Brazil, and english is her second language. As one who studied Spanish for two years and can only remember about 3 sentences, I am amazed with the eloquency in which she is able to give us her imput and I can't wait to have another voice in our thoughts on Moby Dick on March 5.

Good luck with your reading, I think everyone is struggling to finish this one on time, but I am very excited to talk about it.

Again, welcome, Magali and thank you all for being a part of the group.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!

As a dear friend, Magali has heard me mention several times over the past few months about whatever book I'm reading and the on-line discussions I'm enjoying. Finally, she asked, "Can I be a part of the group?"

I'm so glad you wanted to join us!

Sharon